Alabama - A Great Vacation and Travel Destination
Explore Montgomery Alabama In A Charter Bus
Montgomery, Alabama is a Southern city with all the hospitality of a small quaint town. There are many places to explore with a large group and a charter bus in Montgomery, takes the frustration out of group and event transportation. Alabama Real Estate Courses
Montgomery, the capital of Alabama, is the kind of place that one should not miss visiting when renting a charter bus in Alabama. Although known for its historical value and places to visit, like the Civil Rights Memorial and Dexter Avenue King Memorial Church, today, Montgomery manages to preserve the old southern charm with a modern sophistication. For fans of the southern charm that will make you feel at home, here are our top picks for traveling in a charter bus in Montgomery, Alabama.
1. Alabama Shakespeare Festival - This is one of the most amazing festivals we have ever witnessed and it is rightfully named as the fifth largest festivals in the world! Many people rent charter buses just for this festival alone. Even for those non-literary buffs it will be well worth your time. What makes it even better is that admission is free. For more information on Alabama Shakespeare Festival, visit their website or call 334-271-5353. Parker Property Management
2. Klein and Son - Klein and Son is a specialty shop that let's you take home with you fine jewelry and gifts for your loved ones back home. This Montgomery specialty shop is worth a visit is because everything from fine porcelain and Chinas totally bowled us over. There are diamond pieces and a wide range of pearl items on sale too! Klein and Son dates as far back as 1893 and opens Mon to Friday from 10am - 5.30pm and on Saturday, they close an hour earlier.
3. Hidden Lily - Art fans should have their charter bus rental in Montgomery stop at Hidden Lily to take a look at some of the best masterpieces from artists from all around the world. Hidden Lily features not only local artists but they have an eyeful of oil and canvas work, pottery and glassware from renowned International artists. Alabama Online Real Estate Courses
4. Montgomery Zoo - Kids may not appreciate the historical and artistic elements that is prominent in this Alabama city, so, take the Montgomery charter bus rental to the Montgomery Zoo for a totally unique experience. The Montgomery zoo features a barrier-less concept whereby the visitors AND animals can freely roam about and interact among each other. There are over 800 animals on exhibit here, so, the kids will be thrilled for sure!
5. Gator's - After a day of history, art and nature, it's time to sit back and relax a little. We recommend a nice meal, a couple of drinks and live entertainment should do the trick. That's why you should take the rented charter bus to Gator's, one of Montgomery's best hidden secrets. The atmosphere of Great Louisiana bayou ambience and the dress code is casual.